BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So Sorry!

I wanted to take a minute to say sorry to all of you!





When I started my blog I had all the time in the world. I had just graduated High School, and well, I was free. That is until my mom made me sign up for college lol. School hasn't started yet but I have been really getting prepared. I also went and stayed with my Uncle in North Carolina for 3 weeks. So I have not been blogging because he has no computer access up there. Well I am glad to say, I am here to blog! I will update usually every day. I am hoping to have some wonderful reviews and giveaways set up soon for all of you to enjoy!

Thanks for being a follower! You are all just the best!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikey! Good luck in college! Following from Wooble Over Wednesday (WOW). http://chisumscrew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here. please return the favor at deal-liciousdebby.blogspot.com

    and enjoy college - it goes fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/10/wobble-over-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete