BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Review: EdenFantasys

EdenFantasys; The one stop shopping spot for your fantasy needs.


I love EdenFantasys! Before I took over The Electronic Octopus, Mikey had actually already done a review of EdenFantasys. Mikey kept ranting and ranting about how awesome it was. He had got a toy for his girlfriend, and he said she loved it! 

After hearing how great of an experience he had, I knew I had to check out EdenFantasys for myself!

So thats exactly what I did! I found so many things that I would love to get!
 
EdenFantasys has the biggest selection of adult things. And not just, toys. They also have  edibles, games and gag gifts.
Personally, I like the Tasty Body Paint, I think it soundhttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=7182882730535709129s fun.
Thats only 1 of thousands of things available at EdenFantasys!

I really recommend checking out EdensFantasys! Your sure to find the perfect item for you and your partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment