BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Under New Management!

Hey Everyone!

This blog is officially under new management. Mikey (the old owner) could not handle school and a blog, and he has decided to let me take over. My name is Aaron. My girlfriend, Amanda, runs a blog called My Life with Rats and More. So even though I am new to the blogging scene, she will be here to help me get started. So hopefully I can get things rolling, and have a few giveaways up for you soon.

I will be setting up some social media outlets that we can also connect with. Within the next few days you will see a new, refreshed blog! Keep your eyes peeled!

Sincerely,
Aaron.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I'm following you from the Product Review Place. I hope you'll follow me back!

    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from wobble wednesday
    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2011/01/weekly-linkups-27.html

    ReplyDelete